Supporting your doctoral studies
On this page you will find links to various topics that may become relevant and useful for you during your doctoral studies:
- UT Counselling Centre offers free support services for students of all levels, including psychological counselling, support for students with special needs, as well as supportive seminars.
- UT staff can contact a counsellor if they have problems in their working life. More information at the UT Intranet.
- Equal treatment
Funding your studies
During the doctoral studies, doctoral students can use various schemes to support their studies in general, or specific activities. Below are some recommendations for funding sources:
- Kristjan Jaak Scholarships are available for exchange studies or for short study visits (up to 30 days) abroad. NB! Applicants must be able to prove at least B1 level of Estonian language proficiency!
- The University of Tartu Foundation offers a wide variety of scholarships and grants.
- Research Professional Grant Matching software – available through the UT Intranet, this software allows to order notifications on open application rounds based on one’s research profile.
- Read more about academic mobility from the UT Intranet.
- Doctoral students who are employed as junior researchers can use the Erasmus+ Staff Exchange mobilities for teaching and training activities. More information can be found on the UT Intranet.